Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Time to Craft #279 - Oriental

Hi again sweet friends! 
It's a busy weekend on my blog. So glad you are here to visit!
The challenge this week at My Time to Craft 
(MTTC#279) is Oriental.

A little while back I was fortunate to have won 
some digital images through a challenge sponsored 
by Aurora Wings and had selected this gorgeous image
which is perfect for MTTC279 - take a look:
Isn't she lovely?This was a challenge for me to color such long 
and dark hair but I'm really please with how it turned out. 
I'm also using a NEW sentiment from a fabulous 
NEW Release over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
called "Hello, Friend" by artist Becky Pearce
 (which will be available tonight in the KK Shop).

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
City Crafter Challenges Week 248 - You Matter
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #138 - Show Me Some Red
Sentimental Sundays #245 - Seeing RED (a lot or a little)
Simply Create Too - Challenge #79 Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #77 Use some Flowers
Inkspirational Challenge #76 - Photo

I hope that you will decide to join us this week for 
MTTC#279 - Oriental.
My lovely and talented teammates have also made
some beautiful oriental creations that will knock you sox off!
Please go visit them and say "hi" too! 
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

13 comments:

  1. Amazing colors, you did a terrific job coloring her up! And her dark hair looks fantastic as well, I always struggle with dark hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say Hello back friend.....super card...love it

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing image! I love all that long black hair against the gorgeous pink blossoms! You really rocked it, D!! How fun that your challenge is "Oriental" and goes so well with the photo inkspiration! Thank you for linking to the Inkspirational challenge!! Happy Valentine's Day and weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, Danielle! I am not a colorer at all - you'll have to teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Danielle, your chose a great image and coloured it beautifully.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is stunnng and the image is beautiful.You mailed our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautifully done. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!! beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing your red at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Danielle! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the added flowers. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation hun, love her hair!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her hair looks amazing so you certainly did a great job with the colouring.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at INK for our photo inspiration challenge. We would love for you to join us again :o)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!