Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Time to Craft #280 - Lace {I Hope You Dance}

Hello sweet friends and followers.
I'm here today to share my DT card for 
My Time to Craft #280 - Lace.

I just happened to have a little lace laying around in my ribbon box
(ahem...a little might really be a lot - just saying) so I was
thrilled with this week's theme to be able to use some of it :o).
The sentiment is from a brand NEW Release from Kraftin' Kimmie
called "Hello, Friend" - I just LOVE this saying!
It's a good reminder to embrace those opportunities
for happiness and to try new things.

I used the sketch from MOJO Monday #385


I'm also entering this card in these challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Add a Little Texture
Crafting for All Seasons - #96 Dies and/or Punches
(I used both a die and a punch for the sentiment)
Papertake Weekly - BINGO
(I used Gems, Free and Lace)

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - February - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today -
I'm sure glad that you did. It would be awesome if you would
go visit the other ladies at MTTC  and see their amazing
creations too.  I hope that you will decide to join us this
week and use some lace.  Can't wait to see what you make!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Danielle! I love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Daniele! I love your choice of papers and embellishmets! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love the bright colours you have used & that sentiment is fantastic!!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Love all your cards....became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Danielle, really good use of the lace and I love that sentiment.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Danielle, beautiful lace and gorgeous flower.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome D. Colours are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!