Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie February Release - Sneak Peek Day TWO - Book Pals

Hello again crafty friends and followers!
 Welcome back to day TWO of the FEBRUARY Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! 

Today we are SO thrilled to share the newest set of 
fun literary characters by artist CHERYL GRANT! 

 This adorable set features our kids Huck Finn, Laura Ingalls and Pippi Longstocking 
and is called BOOK PALS!! This fun set includes THREE main images 
plus FIVE sweet sentiments!!
This set is especially dear to my heart as I LOVED all of these books 
as a child.  I read every one of the Little House on the Prairie books,
and Pippi reminded me so much of my middle sister.

My card today features Laura Ingalls (of course :o) )
 I wanted to keep it sweet and simple with a country feel
so I limited the embellishments, paper pieced her jumper and bonnet 
and added a big gingham bow (the first time I've done a bow like this).

Here's the rest of this fabulous set:

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - All Creatures Great and Small
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges # 214 - Embossing
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 46 - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood (facebook) - February Anything Goes

Have you been enjoying the peeks so far?? 
I think the Krafty Gals and Guests have knocked it out of the park!
 All of our brand new rubber stamp sets will be 
released Saturday night after the LIVE party!

Are you planning to join us for our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! 
 Hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes 
Saturday night beginning at 6pm EST!! 
 Hope you can come hang out with the me and Krafty Girls!

All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs
 to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Cheryl!
 And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift card!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! 
{This winner will be announced at the party!}
Happy hoppin'!!

21 comments:

  1. Really like your clean card details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout with the clouds and hills! The colors on the girl are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card - love the images, the embossing, and all the layers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers and the embossed clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness! this is pure sweetness.. I love the clouds and the stitched grass! your coloring rocks... thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Judy K

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is super cute and the paper pieced bonnet and apron are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card with so much detail:) love Laura - I read all the books too, and still have them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the ribbon The coloring is great.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cute, I love the colours too, thanks for joining us at Simon Says Wednesdays challenge this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! Love the clouds!! Oh my what patience to paper piece, but it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely paper piecing and great texture on this fun card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card...love the wonderful scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love all the dies, the embossing, your paper piecing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These Book Pals are just adorable. I really love Laura! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet little gal and fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!