Saturday, April 25, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - April Photo Inspiration

Hello again friends!
This time I'm back with another card for 

The theme for this week's challenge is to use the photo below
as inspiration for your own creation - take a look 


Take whatever inspiration you feel from this -
flowers, summer, teenagers, girls, vegetables, gardening...
you get the idea, I'm sure :o)

Here's my Guest Designer card for this challenge

For some reason this photo made me think of rabbits hiding in
the garden (maybe it was the carrots) and flowers.  So I found this darling
image called "Garden Bunny" to be exactly what I was thinking of.
When I had a garden (ages ago) we often had to chase the bunnies away.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Tip Top Tuesday - 3 of Something (I used 3 patterned papers)
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #255 - Animal Love
MOJO Monday 394 (sketch below, which I flipped)


Well... it's off I go for now. Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you will decide to join us this week at
Catch the Bug for our photo inspiration challenge.
The rest of the team has some goodies to share with you.
Please stop in and see them too!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

6 comments:

  1. Danielle the image is so cuuuttee and you coloring it always lovely I love your coloring skill and the use of the sketch is perfect..oh and you have cuuutee DP
    I am not buying DP here in Germany is expensive
    also if you see my GDT card it is with my old scrap paper hehehe
    see you soon again on my Blog sweety
    hugs
    GDT BUGABOO
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so pretty, I love your papers and layout, you did your own take on the sketch and it's perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that cute bunny paper! And with carrots too! So perfect for this image and the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I adore these little bunny images. You have done such a darling job coloring it up. I love your cute papers too. It is fun to have you as one of our guest designer. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cheerful and bright!! Love the colors and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling little card filled with cheer! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!