Monday, April 13, 2015

YNS - April Release - Take Control

Hi ya' sweet friends and followers!
I'm so glad that you have stopped in to visit me because....
I have a sneak peek for you of the Your Next Stamp
NEW Release for April!!

Oh my gosh...you are gonna LOVE this one as much
as I do - I'm sure of it!!!

Here's my card using "For the Boys "
I am super excited about this set!
It's absolutely FUN and adorable - perfect for guys
(but I can think of a couple gals that would like it too!)
Here's my Peek for your today....enjoy!


I've made this to be a Father's Day card for my hubby
although I don't really need to give him permission to
take control of the remote. I usually have to ask to get
it from him!!  Let's just say he loves his tv - hehehehe.

I think that this set has so many possibilities!  It's mostly great
for guys but I can see several other cards for 4th of July,
summer birthdays and even Mother's Day
(in my house it would be a dream to control the remote for a day - LOL)

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #241 Die Cuts ( 2 circles & starburst)
Sister Act Card Challenges - #101 Anything Goes
Virginia's View Challenges #14 - Layers and Dimension

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
You can see the complete list of PEEKS at the main
Your Next Stamp challenge site - just click HERE and you will be there!

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
I'll be back tomorrow with another creation to share with you
from the NEW April Release!!!  WHoo Hoo!
Hugs!!!!! D

8 comments:

  1. I am with you Danielle, I would be happy to receive this card ;>) For me it is the kiddos who control the tv most of the time. Fun card. Great to have you joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yep, my husband controls the remote too. What a super fun masculine card. Love the remote image and mustache paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute design Danielle.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..Way too cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, this is such a fun card. I think I need this set too. My husband's tactic for the control of the remote is getting one so complicated, I can't figure it out. I am so excited to have you as part of the YNS team this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card. I find those challenging to do so I really like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!