Friday, April 17, 2015

Your Next Stamp - DT DARE

Hello sweet friends - thanks for visiting me today!
Have you enjoyed this week of different and fun creations 
from the Your Next Stamp April Release? 
I was over the moon impressed with all the amazing
creations from the awesome team and guest Kendra at YNS. 

Today I'm back (as a guest designer) for the DT DARE.
The DARE specifically is to put a feminine twist on our creations.

Here's my card using "Bookworms Rule  "
I think this set is my favorite as I was totally a bookworm
as a child and still love books today.  Take a look:
  I used another of the sentiments on the inside too

This stamp set would be perfect for a scrapbook page, 
the front of a journal, on a Project Life type card,
as a tag on a birthday gift to a book lover - I just LOVE it!! 

I hope you will go visit the rest of the lovely ladies at YNS 
and see what they have made for this dare.  
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!