Thursday, April 16, 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch/Color Challenge #12

Hello sweet friends!
A very special shout out to my newest follower - Creative M,
thanks so much for joining my creative journey.

TGIF!!!!
Oh  my gosh...what a brutal week it was this week for me.
Long hours at work and lots of stress. 
I am very very glad that it's the end of the work week!

Another fun thing about today is that it's the start of another 
challenge at Your Next Stamp.  

As usual they have a choice for you of either a 
Sketch Challenge or a Color Challenge. 
You can use which ever of these that inspire you most.
If you're really ambitious you could combine the colors with 
the Sketch. That would be cool!!!

                Here's a look at Color Challenge #12
            

          and here's Sketch Challenge #12
             
                                                               

Me...I'm a sketchy gal, so I chose the sketch challenge -
and once again I grabbed one of the fantastic stamps and 
sentiment from the NEW Release called "For the Boys"
 

Oh hey...and did you know that there is also a coordinating 
die set for these FUN stamps?  You can see them here
I found these new Doodlebug papers at my local craft store
and thought they were perfect for this stamp.
Hopefully it won't be long before we are BBQing again!
Yesterday morning though we woke up to snow - yuck!!
Typical Montana weather - LOL!

Did you enjoy the YNS New Release hop?  
I was completely impressed and awed by all the 
great creations that the YNS ladies made!!
You really need to pop on over to the challenge site
again today and see their newest creations too! 
I hope you will decide to join us for this current challenge!
I can't wait to see your creation in the gallery.

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!