Thursday, April 2, 2015

Catch the Bug - Humor Me Wednesday "Don't Go to Work Unless It's Fun Day"

Hello sweet followers and friends - happy "almost" Friday!
A special hello to my two newest followers -  Taunya and Patricia,
so nice of you to share my creative journey with me.

Tomorrow is "Don't Go to Work Unless It's Fun Day" -  really!
Quick....tell your boss that you are going to take the day off  - hehehe

Yesterday, my special Guest Designer term began for Bugaboo Digis
and the Catch the Bug Challenges. So excited!!!

Every Wednesday is Humor Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug Challenges.  
Did you know that this first week of April has 
several giggle-worthy holidays to celebrate?  
April 1st is (of course) "April Fool's Day" and "National Fun (at work) Day".  
April 2nd is "International Children's Book Day"
and....
April 3rd is "Don't Go to Work Unless It's Fun Day" 
Boy I sure wish I would have taken advantage of this holiday sooner - LOL!

Who knew there were so many different holidays?? 
Not me - until yesterday :o)

For my first post as a guest designer at Bugaboo I chose to
make a card in honor of "Don't Go To Work Unless It's Fun Day"
using a fun image from Bugaboo called Stella Work - Take that Chance

I LOVE Stella - she always makes me giggle!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges #255 - Always Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge #82 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #221 - Anything Goes

My GDT spot will last from April - July so I'll get lots of time to 
share some great Bugaboo images with you.  I'm pretty happy about that :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
'Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. This one made me giggle too! I never knew there were so many different holidays - this card is perfect for "Don't go to work" day. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle congrats on your win at BUGABOO I won the second place and you are the first yeaaah
    I love your card adorable colored and heeyy we choose the same image STELLA hihi but I choose the other one with hard drive probleme
    love your colour palette and great using that enamel dots..
    visiting me back dear TEAM MATE..
    love to be on the same team with you
    big hugs and I hop to your other post now
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on your Bugaboo gig! Fantastic card - I love their stamps! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM and Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun Bugaboo image Danielle and a great 'holiday card' and I'm loving the sentiment. Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!