Thursday, April 2, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #11

Hello again sweet friends and followers! 
It's time for another fun Sketch and Color Challenge at
Your Next Stamp 
& my second card as a guest designer :o)

Your Next Stamp’s Color and Sketch Challeng#11
is open for the next 2 weeks through April 16, 2015 midnight EST.
Here's the fab sketch


You can use 3 of any shape instead of the stars or rotate the sketch if you wish.
 We just need to see that the basic sketch was clearly your inspiration.

 And here's the color combo that you can use instead of  (or with) Sketch #11
YNS Color Challenge 11

I'm a sketchy girl - LOVE to use them as a starting point for my inspiration
and stamp selection.  I stayed pretty close to Sketch #11 - take a look:

This darling little professor and sentiment are from the stamp set
called "Perfect Chemistry". I also used a coordinating die for the
professor and "Whimsy Star Dies". And let's not forget the yummy
cotton candy blue gumdrops too :o)

Just for fun I did the inside too with another stamp and die

Heehehe - doesn't this little fella just make you wanna giggle?

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #117 - Anything Goes (no twist)
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 255 - Polka Dots
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #145 - Use Your Favorite Embellishments
(my favorite embellishments are enamel dots)
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (no topping)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Happy Birthday

I'd love to see your gorgeous creation in the gallery this week
using the Sketch and or Color Challenge #11.
Play along and you may just be the winner of a gift certificate to the YNS store!!!
All paper crafting products are welcome, as are all paper crafted creations.
Don’t feel limited to just a card, it could be a 3D creation or a scrapbook layout.
 Lots of fun options for you!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!
I hope that you will also go visit the DT from YNS and see
their amazing creations for your inspiration.  Say "hi" while your there too!
Till next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. What a deLIGHTful birthday card!! that professor is crazy looking and the inside is perfect witht he light bulb! thanks for joining the STB challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, bright and you can never go wrong with stars ( one of my faves:)...!)Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB; Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! How cute! This totally puts a smile on my face! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool card. I love the colors and the stamps. Great job. Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!