Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - April 29th

Hello friends - hope you are all doing well!
Here it is the last Wednesday of April already.
It's also my amazing friend Cindi's birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlfriend!

And... it's time for another WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY
challenge at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE!!


It's always "Anything Goes" on Wednesdays at KK. 
Not too much to think about in terms of 
a special theme, or type of project, or color scheme
or stamp to use - cause you can do anything your
little ol' heart desires (as long as it's in good taste)! 

I have another card to show you using one of 
my NEW favorite stamp sets called "A Bit Smart Assy"
Take a look:
Can't you just smell the chocolate cupcakes she is holding?
And seems like some pretty good advice to me...
why stress when you can eat a cupcake (good ol' comfort food)!

I also used another sentiment from this set on the inside
with another piece of good advice (in my opinion) 
I definitely like to follow that as often as I can :o)

I'm entering the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #121 w/optional humorous sentiment
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #142 "Make Your Mark"
Brown Sugar Challenges #143 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
But before I go...Did you see this great deal ?
 Kimmie posted a "secret" extra 10% off code in the FB Friends Group!!
 Use code SPRING2015 for 10% off your entire order, good through April 30!

I hope you will be joining us this week for Wonderful Wednesday.
Til next time...hugs and happy kraftin'! D

7 comments:

  1. I love every thing about this card the colours,the image the papers it's fabulous Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm colors and combination of patterns,and you picked such perfect sentiments to go with this image. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on this really fun image! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and just love the look on her face, looks just like me when I smell cupcakes!! Gorgeous colouring and love the framing of the image too. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle - what a warm, vibrant card! It just exudes love and happiness and makes me smile! Your choice of papers, color palette and image made this design deliver your message loud and clear. Absolutely delighted you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Humorous Sentiment or ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!! LOVE the sentiment and the image is coloured wonderfully! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sunny card with it's fun sentiment! Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!