Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sketch Saturday #355 - Sami Stamps {I LOVE BOOKS}

Happy Saturday all!!
Do you have some fun Easter plans for tomorrow?
How about an Easter egg hunt?  
I really miss having those when our kids were little.
We are planning a nice family dinner. My sister is doing most of
the cooking  so I am a happy camper :o)
Hoping the weather is nice so I can go for a walk but 
I also need to spend some time in my craft room today 
getting ready for the rest of this busy month. 

We had a great turn out last week at 
and it's time now for another sketchy for you to try
and we have a wonderful sponsor
Sami Stamps!

Here's Sketch #355

and here is my card using a sponsor image 
called "I LOVE BOOKS"

This image speaks to me as I too LOVE books. 
It also reminds me of when my daughter was really little
and she would get a big stack of books out of the box and
then sit on them while she read another.  When she was done
she would sit that book down and get up and grab another book 
out from under her bottom and look at that one next.  
I guess it was her way of making sure no-one else took her books
until she was done with them - LOL! 

I know that the rest of my teammates over at
Sketch Saturday have also made some wonderful
creations to share with you so please go visit them as well.

Hope you have a very blessed Easter!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

3 comments:

  1. WHat a lovely card and story, Danielle! Love the sentiment with it and your great background paper! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. love the background paper and heart veneer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Danielle, great image and the papers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!