Saturday, April 4, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #274 and My Time to Craft #286

Happy weekend everyone!!
Here's hoping that you are all well and that you
have a very blessed Easter. 

Today I have a double Design Team post for both
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #274 - Decorate the inside too
and My Time to Craft #286 - Get Krafty (use kraft paper).

I've a kraft cardstock base and some papers that have kraft color
as well as a darling stamp from the set called "BOOK PALS
from Kraftin' Kimmie - take a little lookie

Since Krafty Girl Tracy's challenge for us this week
at Kraftin' Kimmie is to also decorate the inside of your card
here's what I did using the same papers and putting a sentiment 
from "HELLO FRIENDS" on the inside

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #53 - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant #292 - Anything Goes

I hope that you will decide to join the challenges this week 
at My Time to Craft and Kraftin' Kimmie.

Til next time lovelies...hugs and happy kraftin'! D

5 comments:

  1. This is just too darn cute. I love your sweet little guy and that sentiment, just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute image beautifully coloured and lovely papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome D! Super cute for a little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!