Saturday, April 11, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - Earth (Recycle) and My Time to Craft #287 - Sketch

Hello! Happy weekend to each of you! Hope you are well!
Do you have any special plans?  We are getting together with family
on Sunday to celebrate my belated birthday party (it's the BIG 5-0 for me!).
Other than that, it's supposed to be cold and rainy here so I'm hoping
to be inside cozy and warm & doing some major crafting :o)

My card today is for two challenges that I am on the design teams of:  
Catch the Bug Challenges (Bugaboo) - Earth/Recycle
where we would like to see you use a recycled item(s) on your
card or project (or with the Earth as the focus) in honor of Earth Day; 
and My Time to Craft - where I'm the hostess this week 
for MTTC #287 - Sketch Challenge. 

Before I show you the card - here's the awesome sketch 


 and here is my card using a digital image by Bugaboo called "World Girl"


I went mostly with the Earth theme here but did rescue (recycle) a small
banner strip that had been sitting on my desk as a left over from another
project and snipped it in half for the two tabs in the sketch.

The background paper is from an older Basic Grey collection
that has been in my stash for literally 6 years and finally got used today.
I love the fun and funky vibe from it with this image.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenges #101 - Anything Goes
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #116
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011934539/

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #222 - Anything Goes

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and  next week.
Try to find some time to get crafty while you can and then come play
along with us at both My Time to Craft  (sketch)
and Catch the Bug Challenges (Earth/Recycle).
Til next time....hugs and happy crafting! D

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Danielle, what an adorable image! I have that fab paper, too, but I'm not yet brave enough to cut it!!!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Danielle with a fantastic image, I love it.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fantastic colors! Such an adorable image from Bugaboo too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday hunnie I hope you have a fab day with your family
    Love your card, great image & take on our sketch

    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image and beautiful colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a adorable card. I love your card! Love the image and colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Danielle! such a wonderful image and you've coloured it beautifully to match the scrummy papers!
    Hope you had a fab Birthday party! ;-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on both the sketch and the recycling theme. Sweet image and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this D! the whole card is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your coloring is wonderfull Danielle
    I still learning and you are great using Bugaboo Image
    and your DP choice is fit together with the color on Image
    I love your card Danielle
    see you maybe at my Recycle card for Bugaboo
    (GDT at Bugaboo :) )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image and sentiment and your design is great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge Blog. Hope you'll join us again soon! xx Sandi Lee DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!