Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Time to Craft #288 - Umbrellas

Hello, hello!!
It's time for another weekly challenge at My Time to Craft
and this week we would like to see you use an umbrella
or umbrellas on your creations.  We must see an umbrella either
in your image, on your papers, as a die cut or as a charm to fit the theme.

Umbrellas aren't something we've need too much here yet.
Still seeing some snow here and there (yuck) but the trees
are starting  to bud up now - yay!
I would like to see a little rain soon to help things green up
and to water my flowers and plants. 

Here's my DT card for today using umbrellas in my paper.

I used a rainbow die cut and cupcake punch (clouds) to make 
this card. The sentiment is from a stamp set called
Rain or Shine at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew #85 Sentiment
Papertake Weekly - Words, Words, Words
The Outlawz - Monday Greetings "April Showers and/or Rainbows"
MOJO Monday #393 - Sketch (which I modified slightly)

and
Virginia's View Challenge #14 - Layers and Dimension

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me again today!
The rest of  the lovely ladies at MTTC have also made some
gorgeous projects for your inspiration.  Please go visit them too.
I hope that you will be joining us this week!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

11 comments:

  1. This is such a bright and cheerful card, Danielle! I love your colours and the gorgeous rainbow - and especially the hopeful sentiment! I hope the snow quickly thaws and warm Spring weather comes your way soon!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Danielle, love all the super colours and your rainbow and umbrella's look beautiful.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful cheery card I love it!! That rainbow is gorgeous and the sentiment is lovely! This card could cheer anyone up!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL layering indeed! Love the inlaid dies in this! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Layers and Dimensions” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation hun, great layout & love your cupcake clouds lol
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo lovely Danielle... love it!! .... Thank you for joining us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'..
    Good Luck..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! this is such a wonderful and clever design Danielle… love the colours and layout. It's a brilliant sentiment and the papers and rainbow are gorgeous!! love that it's so cheery! :-))
    Hope that you're having a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Awesome D! Love the sentiment, the rainbow and the layout. Looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really cute card,love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!