Monday, January 7, 2013

'ABC' Challenges - CAS

Hello friends and Happy Monday!  The lovely and talented Jeannette is our hostess this week at 'ABC' Challenges and she has chosen a CAS theme challenge.  CAS means that the card should be fairly quick and easy to do (avoid advanced techniques), have lots of open space (doesn't necessarily have to be "white"), minimal layers and embellishments.  For some reason CAS is difficult for me - here's what I came up with this week based on those guidelines.  My card is actually going to be dual purpose - Happy new years on the outside and Thanks on the inside for my baby sister (she's almost 40 but she is still my baby sister - lol).

Hope you decide to make a CAS card this week to share it with us at 'ABC' Challenges!  The other fine and talented ladies have designed some beautiful cards to share with  you as well. Please pop in and visit them too.  Til next time... hugs and happy crafting!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!): Cardstock - Whisper White and Island Indigo. Ink: Island Indigo and Raspberry Ripple. Stamps: Snow Swirled and Teeny Tiny Wishes. Other: one little basic rhinestone that I put on there to see if I liked it and then it wouldn't come back up -so there it stays :o0 .

3 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card Danielle, love the rhinestone!
    Happy New Year
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so pretty... what a great way CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out awesome, Danielle! So very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!