Saturday, January 12, 2013

Merry Monday #44 (Color Challenge) and Addicted to CAS #4 - Embossing


Hello friends!  It's been awhile since I last played along with a Merry Monday challenge so thought I'd check it out and see what's new for the new year.  Looks like this year Lesley and the team are mixing it up a bit and have added some different type of challenges (last year was all sketch challenges).  This weeks challenge  - Merry Monday #44 - is a fun color combo that I just had to try (see below).  I also wanted to see if I could personally challenge myself a little more and see what the theme is this week over at Addicted to CAS.   To my great delight the ATCAS Challenge #4 is "Embossing" - whoo hoo - I love to add dry embossing to my cards.  I used my handy dandy Score Pal to create a space for my tickets and to help me keep my embossing straight.

Hope you like my card today (I apologize for the poor picture - lighting in my craft room at night is not good). Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Til next time.... Hugs and Happy Crafting!! 

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!): Cardstock - Whisper White and Pool Party.   Stamp - That's the Ticket (NEW in the Spring Mini Cataolg. Ink - Real Red and Island Indigo. Embossing folder - Delicate Designs. Other - Ticket Punch (NEW in the Spring Mini Catalog).



12 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you here at ATCAS, Danielle. I hope you are well, my friend. I love that embossing folder!! Your embossing with the tickets is just stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, hope all is well with you and your family and wish you a happy new year. Love your card, the embossing is superb and love also how you used the scor-pal, just fantastic. Thank you so much for playing this tile with us at Addicted to CAS , always a pleasure to see you here.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Danielle, such a cute idea to showcase the tickets this way with the embossed edges. Thank you so much for playing along again this year, I always enjoy visiting your blog.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing and the tickets, Danielle! It's so good to see you again at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Danielle, I love clean look. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Danielle - love how you've showcased the tickets. Thanks so much for joining us at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle, I love how you nestled the row of tickets in between the embossing on this card. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clean and simple Christmas card Danielle! Love all the texture and all the cleanness with the white! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card, Danielle! Lovely embossing. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sweetie, Hope all is well. I got all confused then! Not hard to do! Fabulous cas card. Thank you for joining in the Addicted to Cas challenge this week.
    Crafty hugs,
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, how nice to see you here. I love the E.F you have used and so clever with the tickets. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Danielle,

    The embossing ob white is just perfect for a christmas card. Great colours as well. Thanks für joining us at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!