Friday, March 22, 2013

52CCT - Ribbons & Bows, Merry Monday #54, ABC Christmas - F is for Felt and MOJO Monday

Hello dear blog friends and followers - hope this post finds you all doing exceptionally well.  Time for another challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - whoo hoo!  I feel so lucky to be part of this design team as we have such a great team and I get the opportunity to make a Christmas card each week of the year.  I don't know about you, but I find it extremely hard to make myself purchase Christmas cards from a store when I know how much more special it feels to send someone a handmade card - and I know the recipients love it too.    By just making a card a week, by the time November rolls around I will have a great stash to send out to family and friends without the last minute stress of trying to make a bunch. LOVE it!!

So on to the challenge for this week.  Louise is the hostess for a couple more weeks and this week she has picked the theme of ribbons and bows.  Here's what I've prepared for your inspiration this week - hope you like it!
Now the inside:

I am entering this card in the following challenges which helped me with my inspiration:
ABC Christmas Challenges - F is for Felt or Fabric
Merry Monday #54 - Snowman Theme
 
Hope you will decide to pop on over to the 52CCT site and see what the other lovely ladies have made and then decide to link up your own gorgeous Christmas card creations using ribbons and bows!  Til next time... hugs and happy crafting! 

15 comments:

  1. love your snowman image Danielle - very cute - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a jolly snowman (and beautifully coloured too). I really like the bright papers and decorated inside! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, white and blue look great on a Christmas card and your little snowman image is so sweet. Love the accents, especially that fabulous ribbon!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray Danielle! So great to see you. You have shared a sweet card and that red paper just pops. This sketch is cool, love the inside too! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun snowman, Danielle! Love that blue paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman Danielle, I like you embossed corner trim and the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and cheerful card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your snowman card, Danielle! Such a great image and I love your bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a fun card, D! LOVE the bright colors and your amazing details--like those dry embossed corners! Fabulous, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! I especially love your little snowflake embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cheery, festive card Danielle, I love your colour scheme and the snowflake embellishment! Fab inside too! ; )
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet patriotic snowman, Danielle! Wonderful remembrance when the holidays roll around that we can remember others who are stationed far away. Love the little details in the corner, and your darling coloring, as well as the pretty interior, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely snowman card, beautiful colours you have used and the little snowflake is so perfect for our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, thanks for joining us.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card you have made and the snowman is very cute. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and best of luck.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card and image and love the felt too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!