Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge - Stella Says Sketch Challenge #133 {Happy 22nd Anniversary Hubby}

Hello dear friends and followers! Today is my 22nd anniversary and I am entering the card I made for my hubby using a digi from Bugaboo Stamps in the  Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog  - Stella Says Sketch Challenge #133 (see sketch below).  This is the first time I've entered this challenge. 
I printed the digital image a bit bigger than I planned so I made my card a 5 1/4" square card and had to do a tad of interpretation of the sketch - but it's pretty close.  Here's my card using the Stella sketch: 

As soon as I saw this digi of Stella and Gus by Bugaboo Stamps I just knew I had to make an anniversary card with it. My DH laughed when he saw it but said "geeze I hope that isn't what I look like".  I said "well, I would say not because that would mean I look like Stella and I certainly don't have those ta tas " I'll point out that after 22 years he was smart enough just to smile and not confirm that fact :o).  However, I did remind him that maybe by anniversary #50 we might be closer to that picture and it may not be so funny then :o)  I colored our slippers like the ones we actually have - mine are sheepskin and his are memory foam in a dark blue.  Other than that the similarities end rather quickly... for now.   

Here the inside of my card (this sentiment comes with the digi):
Last year I made a really sweet and sappy mini-memory book of our first 21 years together.  No mushy stuff this year - just a good laugh (and a teensy tiny bit of truth - hehe).  

Well, that's it for me for tonight - those two glasses of wine with dinner have now worn off ( I was feeling a bit tipsy for a bit) and I am ready to go to bed and sack out (probably snore loudly too).  Not very romantic I know - but oh well :o) :o) 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me - I love that you do :o)  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting. D

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! How cute is this!! I love bugaboo images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee I used the same image and verse for our 36 anniversary! (Which by the way is today!) Hope your Anniversary was GRAND and there will be MANY more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!