Sunday, March 3, 2013

FMS #75, Dynamic Duos #42 {Garden Green & Daffodil Delight}, Sweet Stamping - Embossing & Stamping, My Time to Craft - Embossing

Hello everyone - so happy that you've stopped by to visit me today! My card today is based on the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches (FMS#75) 
I'm also entering this card in the the following 3 other challenges:
Dynamic Duos #42 {Garden Green & Daffodil Delight}
 
 
Sweet Stamping Challenge - Embossing (& Stamping) and My Time to Craft Challenge #211 - Embossing. 

When I saw the color challenge over at Dynamic Duos my mind immediately went to spring flowers and leaves, or St. Patty's day (which is coming up quite soon) - but then I decided I wanted to do something quite different to go with the sketch.  I'm disappointed that the yellow ladies didn't show up better in the photo- IRL they look much better.  Oh well, at least the green really stands out - which is what I was going for ;o).

I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder for the main panel (this is one of my favorites to use - so versatile). 

Gonna keep this post short and sweet today - so until next time... hugs and happy crafting!! D
 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card. ;-) I love the way you highlighted the sentiment and how that coordinates with the one green image in the rows of yellow. Very clever! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheerful card Danielle - I love the dotty embossing folder it's my favourite too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors make me think of spring too! And I love those little ladies! So fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! How fun. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Loving the polka dot background. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card with lovely idea in it.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Embossing” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali
    Happy Woman`s Day!!!! ))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!