Friday, March 15, 2013

Animals, Sparkle and Bling and a Sketch - 52CCT, Merry Monday #53 and CCAYR

Hello dear friends and followers - a quick and short post tonight as I am exhausted!!! after a rough week at work and was rushing to get my card done in time for Louise's great Theme Challenge at 52CCT this week. Louise wants to see animals on your Christmas card - but she has specified "no birds". Well, this darling polar bear was my obvious choice this week as I just think he is quite cute! (note: I apologize for the terrible photo).   
 
I'm also using the sketch from Merry Monday which inspired me to get this card together so very quickly and have added lots of sparkle and bling so that I can participate in the Christmas Cards All Year Round March Challenge - Sparkle & Bling.   Hope you like it and I do hope you will play along with us this week at 52CCT!  The gals on the DT have come up with some terrific inspiration for you. 
 
Til next time.... Hugs and happy crafting!! D

13 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle on your card and the pretty pearls too! You're right, he's such a cute polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sparkly paper and your cute little polar bear. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Made me smile! Thanks for participating with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle - love your fun card especially love the red sparkly card - very blingy! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolly Christmas is a perfect sentiment for this card, Danielle! Love that polar bear! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I love all the glittery red. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that polar bear is so sweet and a wonderful sentiment Danielle! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you kept the color scheme of your card simple so that it wouldn't compete against the glittery red. The polar bear is very cute! I love all the pearl accents too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That glittery red is so eyecatching and you little polar bear is a cute guy! Great idea for the challenge and I am in awe of your organisation to be able to enter the Merry Monday sketch challenge too! Fab card Danielle,

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, very jolly indeed! I broke out in a big grin when I saw this sparkly little number Danielle! Fabby card hun! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE all the sparkle and bling, Danielle! This is so festive and fun--and look at those gorgeous bold colors! This is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, great background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the glitter and the polar bear is so cute. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and good luck.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!