Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS #6 and CAS-ual Fridays 92 - Wallpaper

Hello dear friends and followers - hope you are having a most excellent day.  This week over at Addicted to Stamps and More! we have a CAS challenge for you.  You can use any theme, color or subject but your creation must be Clean and Simple (CAS).  I know that there are lots of you crafty folks who adore CAS cards so this will be a fun challenge for you.

With St. Patty's day right around the corner I pulled out a couple  retired Stampin Up stamp sets for todays card.  My flurry of shamrocks was randomly stamped on my card to create the background - but I still left plenty of white space so that it will qualify as CAS.  I used three different greens for the shamrocks - certainly celery, wild wasabi and gumball green.  I colored this cute stamped image with copic markers (not easy to do with such a small image). Inside it says "Happy St. Patrick's Day" and has a smattering of more shamrocks.

The CAS-ual Fridays challenge #92 is Wallpaper.  That means that you is Stamp Your own Background on your CAS creation.  I think this qualifies for that so I will enter my card there in addition to sharing it with you for ATS&M


 
The rest of the lovely ladies over at ATS&M have made some awesome creations to share with you so please be sure to go check them out.
 
Ok, I'll stop jabbering now and let you get to crafting. Thanks so much for visting me today!  Hope to see your creations at ATS&M soon!  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D
 

10 comments:

  1. Cute card, Danielle! We don't celebrate that holiday in Finland but I wish we did because I've seen so great cards in the web with this theme. Yours is no exception! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. Cute design ... love your shamrock "wallpaper". Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, I am feeling VERY lucky now I have seen your card! He is such a cutie and well done on your colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top o' the morn to you Danielle! Love your Paddy's day card, I must get round to making some. Married to an Irish man we always celebrate and as he gave the Guinness up for Lent that is one of his days that he is absolved of fasting!!! There is always an excuse:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! The clovers look adorable in the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the lovely stamping, thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love the lucky guy

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top of the morning to you Danielle! Fabulous card.
    Hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely fun card Danielle - gorgeous greens - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!