Friday, December 12, 2014

Bugaboo's 2nd Annual Holiday Chaos - Recipe Challenge

Hello friends, it's FRIDAY!! 
My second favorite day of the week -
with my first being tomorrow, Saturday.

I'm so excited because my son is flying
home for Christmas break tomorrow.
Praying for his safe travels
and so looking forward to having him here!

This morning I have another card to share with  you
The challenge for Day 4 is to use the new release
or a Recipe Challenge.
I chose the recipe challenge 
1 of something (image)
2 of something (patterned papers)
and 3 of something (die cut ornaments)
Take a look:
Super cute - huh?

I'm entering this in these fun challenges as well:
Crafty Catz - Last Minute Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #125 Photo Inspiration
(My inspiration - Christmas and ornaments)
Ruby's Rainbow - A Christmas Recipe Challenge
1 critter, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishements
The Stamping Chef - Challenge #59 - Anything Goes

Gonna keep this short and sweet
as I do have to go to work today.
I'll be back later with a couple more cards
for the Holiday Chaos Challenge.

Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

9 comments:

  1. Cute background paper and super colouring. So happy your son will be home soon. Thanks for joining us at ATSM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Christmas card. I do like the image and the papers go together so well. Love the pretty ornaments too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun card. Loving the image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! I like the ornaments, and the coloring is great. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, that "deer" girl! Enjoy the time with your son! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those die cut ornaments are perfect embellies with this image. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Love the ornaments and the layering. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!