Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello friends and followers,
hope you are having a wonderful day!

I'm done shopping and wrapping 
and addressing my Christmas cards
(I sent out 55 of them this year).
So I decided to have a little crafty fun
and finish up this card for my SIL 
before I start my holiday baking tomorrow.
Stamp and sentiment from YNS - Gift from Cuddles
Die sentiment from YNS - Winter Fun Tags

My SIL's birthday is on January 2nd.
EVERY year I am late with her card
because her birthday sneaks up on me
before I have even turned the page on the new calendar.
This year though I'm ahead of the game - yahoo:o)
Now if I can just remember to mail it on time
(crossing my fingers that I will).
She may be completely shocked if it gets there on time!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog - W for Whiskers
Divas by Design - Team B Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #95 Animal Friends
Your Next Stamp Challenge #4 - Sketch
YNSSketch-4

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Happy holidays and Hugs! D

8 comments:

  1. TOO cute! I LOVE this image, Danielle, and your coloring is amazing! HUGS and happy holidays, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable!
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love the fresh colours, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Danielle! super cute card, luv your coloring! may your 2015 be filled with lots of glimmer and happiness!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Danielle! Makes me think of spring. Thanks so much for playing with us at YNS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Such lovely coloring and colors! I love this little guy! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card with the mix of floral paper and dots. Great take on the sketch with the tag too! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out the YNS blog tomorrow. Your card was one of our faves from the challenge and it has now officially been "Spied"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!