Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Christmas Tag

Hello friends and followers!
A special hello to my newest follower Debra.
So happy to have you along for the ride in my creative journey.

A quick post for me tonight as I have a crazy day
tomorrow at work and need my beauty rest :o)

I don't make a lot of tags as I'm kind
of fussy about the tag matching the package.
And usually by the time I get my gifts wrapped
I'm completely out of time to make a tag.
However...I made one tonight that
I think will go with most any wrapping.
Take a look:
Dog stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie - Snow Much Love (set)
Sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie - Christmas Cheer (set)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #259 - Tag, You're It!
613 Avenue Create Challenge #101 - Anything Goes w/optional
create your own challenge.  I used: 
stamped image, charm & sentiment, solid color paper, buttons and ribbon.
Come and Get it Challenges - Merry Christmas (anything but a card)
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #223 - Animals
Holly Jolly Christmas - Merry Christmas - AG

So... it's off to bed for me now. 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


5 comments:

  1. He's a cutie. Great tag.Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE tag, Danielle! Love that adorable little puppy :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle - I am so glad you shared your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! And I am delighted you chose to play the option with us on this project! What a cute tag - you are right , it appears it will fit almost any wrapping!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / twist: “Create Your Own Challenge”]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel about tags matching papers, but this one will go perfectly with many types of colors and patterns. I've made two so far, I've promised myself I would make them all myself this year, well see how that goes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Love that little puppy! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!