Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Last Christmas card of 2014!

Hello friends and followers 
happy almost Christmas to each of you!
Drumroll and trumpets sound...
this is my last Christmas card of 2014!
Now I need to work like a bandit to 
get them all in the mail.  

Here's the card:

The digital image is from Simply B Stamps
and I got it free for participating in 
Each month there is another sponsor
and a new challenge.  By participating 
I will automatically get the next one free.
Pretty cool deal - huh?
Check it out - it's free to join.

I'm also entering Sketch Saturday #340 - 
as I used this great sketch (but flipped the orientation).
and 
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #131 - Holiday Blitz
Brown Sugar Challenges #121 - Christmas
The Stamping Chef #60 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me -
Merry Christmas to all! D

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the backing paper so colourful and contrast to the fabulous image xx Thank you for joining us at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/
    Sandie (The Stamping Chef DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, happy you could join our holiday blitz challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, best wishes for X mas and good luck,
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you used our sketch for your last Christmas card of 2014! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love how you used this sketch. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!