Saturday, December 20, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree...MTTC272

Hello friends and followers, 
and a special hello to my newest follower Linda.

Today I have a card to share with you
for the last challenge of 2014 at My Time to Craft (MTTC).
Then we will take a small break and be back for the new year.
MTTC #272 is "Christmas Tree".
We'd like to see your beautiful creations
with the focus on a Christmas tree.

Here's my DT card:

This year my Christmas tree has a bunch of
large burlap poinsettias in tan and sparkly red
and sprigs of berries poked through the branches
here and there.  Only a few rustic ornaments
(reindeer and and owl at the top).  My daughter and I love it.
But...my son came home for Christmas break
and said "Hey, where are all of our handmade
ornaments?" "This isn't very fun and festive".
Oh brother! Guess you can't please 'em all :o)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 MOJO Monday Sketch #376
and

My lovely DT pals at MTTC have also made some
gorgeous Christmas Tree creations to share with you.
Please go visit them as well and then I hope 
you decide to make one more card to share with
us this year.  

Til next time friends...hugs and merry crafting! D





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love your Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree sounds beautiful - and this card is adorable! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love how you used the brads. I bet your tree is gorgeous and it is obviously a male thing lol.
    Have a fantastic Christmas & New Year.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the challenge this week Danielle, love the colourful tree.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry forgot to say have a super Christmas and New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tree. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!