Saturday, December 13, 2014

Bugaboo's 2nd Annual Holiday Chaos - Pencil's (copics) Down

Hello friends and happy weekend to you!
I've finished off my last 3 entries for the 

I've combined 3 days into this post
 and have a combo of challenges 
that I'm entering for each one.  

I'll keep it brief so you aren't scanning 
forever to see what you came to see :o)

So... here's my entry for Wednesday's Humor theme (Day 4)
Seriously...who's funnier than Stella 
(Ha! I crack myself up!).
I used the sketch from 
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge (Dec 10th)

I'm also entering this card in 
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #94 - Christmas/Holiday Season

And....here's my entry for Thursday's Critter Challenge (Thursday)

This is one of my favorite Bugaboo images.
So stinkin' cute! 
I'm entering this card also in 
STAMPlorations December Challenge  - Designer's Choice
I chose November 2014 - STAMPS and Layers
and in 
LOVE to Create Challenge #145 - Non-Traditional Holiday colors 

And last...here's my entry for Friday's CAS Challenge

I made this one for my brother-in-law :o)
So I'm entering it in the ABC Christmas Challenge - Y for Your Family. 
and also in the Divas by Design - Team A Challenge - Seeing Red.

I think the BILwill appreciate it - if not too bad (Bwahh haha haha).
Hmmm...maybe I should send this to myself.
All kidding aside - I do love him - he's just a tad naughty though :o)

And... that's all folks. Pencils - or in my case, copics, down. 
I've made it for all 7 challenges of the 
Whoot Whoo!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me,
I hope you enjoyed my creations.
Til next time... hugs and happy crafting! D




9 comments:

  1. Great Makes but I just LOVE the last one, never thought to just used the sentiment without the I image, fantastic, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love the penguin with those colors! Thank you for joining our "Non-Traditional Holiday Colors" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Holiday Chaos” challenges at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Non- Traditional Holiday colors challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC~owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've made for the Christmas chaos event over at Catch the Bug!
    Well done! And big congrats on being the winner of the big prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in our Christmas Chaos Challenged @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great cards - I am still laughing! Thanks for linking up with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Danielle, great to see you playing along at STAMPlorations! I love your color palette and this cute image... Fun Fun Fun! Merry Christmas to my old DT-buddy! And thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!