Friday, December 19, 2014

Wishing you Christmas Cheer!

Happy Friday friends and followers!!
I spent the day Christmas shopping with  my son
today and am happy, happy, happy to say
that I'm done with all my shopping for this season :o).
How about you - are you done with your shopping?

This weekend will be mostly baking and putting together
some small gifts for the people I work with.   
Here's a wine bottle tag that I made for one of the gifts -
take a look:

This is a super easy way to customize
a gift for someone. I colored up this
fun image by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
with my copics and added it to a strip
of plain cardstock (about 6 1/2" long). 
I scored the strip at 3" and then
punched a hole in the middle of the top panel.
Then I added some buttons and baker's twine
to finish it off.  Cute huh?!

I went back after I photographed this 
and added some glossy glaze to Rudolph's nose. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge (12/13) - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - #102 Anything Goes
w/optional Gift packaging
Come and Get It Challenges - Merry Christmas 
(my second non-card entry)
Penny's Paper-Crafting Challenge #208 - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #95 Animal Friends
Crafting for All Seasons #92 - Anything Christmas but a Card
Brown Sugar Challenges #125 - Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas! 
Hugs D

  

11 comments:

  1. Very cheery and cute! I'm so jealous you're done w your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tag. I love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get it challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cute bottle tag thanks for sharing with BROWN SUGAR this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the whimsical image...perfect for a wine bottle tag! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag, wonderful image & design!
    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Wine Bottle Tag Danielle. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle what a great way to use that image. I love the wine bottle tag. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bottle tag. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2015. Merry Christmas. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your wonderful wine bottle tag with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project - love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project! Thanks for joining us at CFAS....and Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!