Saturday, December 13, 2014

Chilly Christmas Wishes KK Christmas Swap

Hi again!
I'm back to share a card I made 
for the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook
group Christmas card swap.
My crafty buddy (Wanda) got her card 
so now I can share it with you too.

I'm so excited because my son comes home tonight
from Wisconsin for Christmas break.
I haven't seen him for nearly 4 months -
can't wait to see his gorgeous face! 
Please say a prayer for his 
safe travels home to see his mama :o)

Might not be sharing too many crafty creations
for the next couple of weeks so I can really 
enjoy my time with my whole family home for the holidays.

So back to my card...
I used one of my favorite animal stamp sets
by Kraftin' Kimmie - take a look:

There's another great animal set that made 
it's release debut today at Kraftin' Kimmie. 
It's amazing - you should check it out!

 I am entering this in the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday 12/10-16/14 - Anything Goes
Kit and Clowder - December Challenge - Animals
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes w/twist Fun in the Snow.
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #71- Use a Sentiment
Alphabet Challenge Blog "V is for Variety" (3 different papers)
Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - Christmas Card Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time... Merry Christmas!! D


9 comments:

  1. Danielle, Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Thursday we are so happy that you did. Love your creations.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super project......creation is the word of that - beautiful.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of colors and patterns! A really well colored penguin, I haven't got too many penguins in my collection of stamps, I struggle a bit with the coloring of the black parts myself. But if I'm going to increase my penguin collection this would be on my wishlist for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, Enjoy your son during the holidays! Really nice card for the swap. Great colors and of course, an adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us TTPH Challenge. Hope you'll join us after our short break.
    XOXO Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle, Such a super cute card, fulfilling the recipe request. Lovely penguin. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is just fabulous.. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is just fabulous.. Thanks for joining us over at Through the purple Haze..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle! How exciting that your son is coming home for Christmas! I bet there were lots of hugs and kisses when you saw him! I love, love, love purple and green for Christmas and this penguin is completely adorable. Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend and thanks for playing along in my Christmas Card Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!