Saturday, December 6, 2014

Chilly Christmas Wishes

Hello friends and followers.

It's really looking like Christmas at my house.
We have our tree and Christmas decorations up.
This is the earliest I have done it in about 15 years!
The Christmas decorating then turned into a massive
clean out of the storage closet area - UGH!
This then led me to exclaim "I am NEVER purchasing another
Christmas decoration". Which I quickly revised to say  "At least not
until I get rid of some more stuff".  LOL.
Hmmm... I think I've said that about my crafting supplies too.

I'm back again with another card to share with you
that I am using as my third entry
for the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest contest.
Kimmie says we can enter as many times as we like
(until the 14th of December).  I LOVE Kraftin' Kimmie stamps
so much that I just can't help myself!  I really
would like to be a Krafty Guest Designer again.
So...I figure it can't hurt my chances by
entering as many times as I can - he he.

Here's my card:
Stamp & sentiment from "Just Chillin'!" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Since I plan to give this card to someone right away 
I finished the inside (often I don't finish the inside until later).
Sentiment from "Christmas Cheer" and penguin from "Just Chillin'"

I CASEd Krafty Gal Tracy's style on this -
she often stamps an image from the set on the 
inside of the card too.  Fun huh?

Aren't these little penguins just about 
the cutest thing you ever saw?   

Confession time...both the stamp set and papers are new 
and I haven't yet gotten rid of anything else.
What??? Did I say I wouldn't buy anything else
until I got rid of something first?? No Way!
I mean how could I help myself when this is so stinkin' cute?  
I guess I should never say NEVER - hahahaha!

Okay so enough from me for now.
I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday Challenge (Dec)
Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - Christmas Card challenge
4 Crafty Chicks #223 Animals
MOJO Monday #374 Contest
Merry Monday #137 - Use a Bird
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenges - Things With Wings
Winter Wonderland - North or South Pole
Kit and Clowder - December Challenge - Animals
The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday Challenges - Christmas Magic

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me again today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


11 comments:

  1. so fun, Danielle! This penguin is simply adorable. I see your hand must have healed up nicely as your colouring is superb! Thanks so much for playing along in my Christmas Card Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable. That little penguin just makes me smile. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I really like this purple and blue color combination, and those snowflakes with stitched details are beautiful! Great job decorating the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and design. Love your use of non-traditional colors. Thanks for playing along with this week's Merry Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card and the inside is just as fabulous as the outside! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute penquin.. lovely card..
    Thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the color! The snowflake dies are a nice touch! Thanks for playing our "Animals" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Love your cute penguin and papers!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card.Love the cute penguin.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card. Love the colours (used them myself this week) and the cute little penguin.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!