Friday, December 5, 2014

Sending Christmas Cheer

Hello friends and followers -
A special shout out to my newest follower Mason Jar Cards
so happy to have you along!

So here it is HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY - whoot whoot.
If I seem to be especially excited about that, it's because I am.
This felt like the longest work week in history
and I am so glad that I can be home this weekend
and spending some time in my craft room.

I have another card to share with you that I'm using as
my 2nd entry in the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest 
Take a Look:

Eeekkk - isn't this just the cutest image?!
I played around with adding some texture
with frontage and flowersoft (outfit).

I happened to notice that this stamp
also happens to be part of this week's
FRUGAL FRIDAY sale at Kraftin Kimmie.
If I were you, I scoop him up...
oh wait... I did already :o).

I'd best quit blabbing and finish this post as
I'm running short on time to get this into the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #258
based on this sketch.

I'd also like to enter these challenges as well:
Simon Says Wonderful Wednesday -  Christmas/Holidays
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Let it Snow
Through the Purple Haze - All About Christmas
Inky Impressions #188 (IIC188) Snow
Crafting for All Seasons #91 - 'Tis the Season

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. What a super card...i love it..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really did a fantastic job with this card, Danielle! Beautiful coloring and combo of papers and I do love the sparkle and wooden embellies too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Love your coloring Danielle. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love that adorable image!! Great coloring!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!