Saturday, December 6, 2014

MTTC #270 - Artist Trading Card

Hello sweet friend and followers!
Time for another weekly challenge
at My Time to Craft (MTTC).
MTTC#270 is to create a Artist Trading Card (ATC).

I've been aware of these but didn't really know the 
specifics as to size and have not created one 
until today. Take a look:

The finished size on this is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
Sort of like your crafty business card :o.
The fun part about this is that it's a small
little token that you can give people to 
represent your crafty self.  The challenge with
this is that its hard to put much in such
a small space and keep it looking nice
(at least that was the challenging part for me)

I decided to keep it kind of simple and 
use texture to "pump up the wow"
Haha - did I just show my age?
I can just see my kids rolling their eyes 
and saying "Oh Mommm"!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Team B Feeling Festive
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Christmas/Holidays

I hope that you will join us this week at MTTC.
Such a busy time of year - so take care of yourself
and do something crafty each day to keep your sanity :o)
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. Great ATC, Danielle! The poinsettia is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Danielle! wow, this is darlin, sweet ATC..I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC Danielle, great Poinsettia.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful hun, love the words
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!