Friday, October 24, 2014

52CCT - October Stash Challenge - Enamel Dots

Hello to my wonderful crafty friends. 
Hope life is treating you well :o)

Just got back from the movie theater so am
kind of scurrying to get my post done in time for this
next weekly challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.
We saw "The Judge" with Robert Downey Jr. and 
Robert Duval.  It was so good!! 
And "oh my be still my heart"...that Robert Downey Jr. 
is still such a babe. Those brown eyes of his just make me melt.

Ooops..I digress! You probably would like to know what the challenge is!
This week at 52CCT we have an Stash Challenge for you
Oooohhh this one is right up my alley. I LOVE to use 
enamel dots and candy dots on my cards. 
I'll just bet there are plenty of you crafters out there
that also have a stash of enamel dots to use.

Here's my card to inspire you this week:

I rescued this card base from last week.  I had started
with washi tape for my one layer card and then I just wasn't
feeling it.  This week I added a house  from my new stamp set
called Homemade Holidays and the coordinating die (Stampin' Up!).

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More! - Challenge #118 Holiday
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October
CASology - Home (I hope this qualifies as CAS)

The rest of the lovely team at 52CCT have also
made some wonderful creations to inspire you to play along
with us this week.  Please go visit them and say "hi".
I hope to see your card in the gallery soon!
Til next time...hugs and merry crafting. D

11 comments:

  1. I love it! The washi tape looks great and I do like the tall house with Santa flying over head. Love the way you've framed the sentiment with the enamel dots. Lovely card.

    I've been wondering about The Judge, but I think you've convinced me that it's worth a look! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a brilliant idea with the washi tape and the fabulous candy dots x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas colours Danielle, and the enamel dots look fab! Have a great weekend, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the house with the washi tape. That SU set is on my wish list--so very cute. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Danielle - just love all those strips of washi tape - what a cool card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trop mignon Danielle, une jolie scène paisible et poétique, je rêverais de voir père Noël survoler ma maison...biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Washi tape makes such a great background for your house...Such a sweet Christmas card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed that you rescued your one layer card and transformed it so fantastically. The washi tape is a great base for these stamped images. I'm getting this set soon, although I think it is called something different in the UK and now I've seen your card I'm even more excited about it. Super design.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The house with the washi tape is so fun. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How great that you managed to rescue your washi tape card and what a fun card you turned it into.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant rescue Danielle! Love the house against the washi background! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!