Monday, October 6, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Magical Krafty Krop Challenge #4 - Pretty in Pink

Hello again friends - back again for card #4 from this weekend for
Oooohhhh.... this one is right up my alley as I LOVE to use 
pink on my cards (it's my favorite color)!

So let's get right to it and show you my card:
Stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie - "You're a Rock Star"

Look at all that lovely pink! So sweet.  
I'm still working on my pleats - they are a bit chunky 
but not too bad :o)  Feeling pretty good about the hair though - tee hee.

In addition to the KK Magical Krafty Krop Challenge #4 Pink
I am also entering my card in these fun challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge #10 Mainly Pink
Crafty Catz - Challenge #249 All Sentimental
The Pink Elephant TPE271 - Think Pink
The Stamping Chef Challenge #49 Anything Goes
Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge #187 - Sketch 
(which I flipped on its side) 

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today and share
my creation with me! Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. fabulous card, beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef with us this week xx

    http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another FAB card! Thanks again for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...super card, love the image ...Thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've already said that on Facebook but your card is so gorgeous!!! Beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation, Danielle!! Love the pink and you've colored her beautifully!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!