Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day - Deedee's Digis - Yo Ho Ho

Hello everyone!
Are you as excited as I am that today is World Card Making Day??!!
In honor of this fun event Deedee's Digis is offering a freebie
and a special challenge for us. 

Take a look at this fun new set:

and here's my card to share with you today:
inside

Isn't this just the cutest!! I can see lots and lots of reasons to use this great 
digi set but for now with Halloween coming soon I decided to use
the fun Trick or Treat image.  I used one of the sentiments on the front
and one on the inside.  I've had these pirate papers in my stash 
for a very long time and finally got a chance to use them. 
LOVE when that happens!

So...this darling set is available for FREE to inspire you to create something this weekend
 - BUT only until Monday morning at 8:00 AM Pacific Time.
You can get it in the store.

As I  mentioned above, we also have a special challenge going on in honor
of World Card Making Day, you could win a $10 gift code to use in the store.
You have until Monday 9AM Pacific Time to link up your entry.
Check out the challenge blog  to see some fabulous inspiration
from Deedee's team and get more details.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant - TPE270 -Anything Goes
So that's it from me for now! Go get crafty and celebrate
World Card Making Day. It's your excuse to ignore laundry and
cleaning!! Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun, Danielle! I am loving your design, especially the way you crumpled up the map to make it look more real. What a blessing to find matching papers -- I love when that happens! Thanks so much for sharing this, and for letting people know about our little weekend challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love how you used the map in the background and the way you colored both the parrot and dog. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! Great design too. I can't wait to check my private paper stash...hope I have something too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! love your image. Thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!