Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Gobble til you Wobble - YNSFFC17

Hello lovely crafty friends.
Who's looking forward to turkey dinner 
and Thanksgiving?  This gal is!

I have a fun  card to share with you today - take a look:
Stamp and sentiment from Your Next Stamp "Gobble, Gobble"

This makes me smile as I definitely overeat each Thanksgiving.
In fact I usually wear stretchy pants so that I won't be as miserable.
My favorite turkey day food items are stuffing and sweet potatoes
ohhhh and of course pumpkin pie.  
What are  yours?

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
YNS Challenge #17 (I used the sketch below)

TIME OUT Challenges #17 - Birds of a Feather flock together
The Pink Elephant Challenge #274 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenges #80 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. What fun! I love that you wear stretch pants to Thanksgiving dinner! lol Thanks for playing along with our YNS challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card Danielle! Love the mix of papers. Turkey and cranberry sauce are my fav! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Thanksgiving card. Wearing stretch pants on Thanksgiving Day sounds like a very good idea - I think I will try that this year! Thank you for joining our challenge at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! The colors go great together - such perfect paper for fall and to act as a backdrop for the turkey. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN card! I love turkey dinners, it's a shame we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK, we have to wait till Christmas for our turkey dinner!! Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!