Friday, October 3, 2014

Deedee's Digi of the Month for October

Hello friends and followers - so happy you're here to visit today!
I have a super sweet card to share with you today using
Take a look:
for a change I finished the inside right away too:

The featured digi set this month is "Thinking Spot."
If you participated in last month's challenge, you should have already 
received this set in your email. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crazy for Challenges #255 - incorporate leaves or a leaf
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #89 - Autumn Leaves
Brown Sugar Challenges #114 - Autumn/Fall

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun card to share using another 
NEW digital image that has been designed just for 
World Card Making Day - Whoo Hoo!

See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. very cute image Danielle. And this sentimet really suits me at the moment! Love the Autumn DSP-hope you are good and have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring and layering of patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, the wee mouse is so cute! Your papers are gorgeous, too, and I love how you decorated the inside!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Autumn card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering and I love the festive colors. I never seem to decorate the inside, but yours looks really nice. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!