Friday, October 17, 2014

Cheers to You! Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #251 (Sketch)

Hello friends - look at that we made it to Friday!
What a week I've had, I'm still trying to catch myself
and keep thinking "what the heck happened to my time?"
In any event...it's almost the weekend - whew!

I started this card last Sunday and finally got it done last night.  
There is a sketch at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge that I just had to play along with.
Here's the sketch for Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #251

And here's what I made using it:

Check out those pompoms! I saw a tutorial on how to 
make them using baker's twine and this sweet image 
seemed just perfect for such a technique. 

Sorry for a short post but I do need to get through
one more day at work so I best be on my way.

I'm also entering these great challenges:
 Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #117 Make Your Mark
Divas by Design - October 15th Texture
The Stamping Chef Challenge #51 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today
I'm sure glad that  you did!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. Love this card so full of life and fun and those pom-poms are awesome, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cheerleader, beautifully coloured and a great take on the sketch.
    So pleased you made your mark with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE this Danielle!!! She looks adorable. Great take on the sketch and I LOVE her pom poms... brilliant :) Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls, hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I just saw I was not a follower on your blog, I've changed that! It's a gorgeous card and just perfect for the sketch!!! The real pompoms are a great eyecatcher!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Danielle! How cute is that! Love those little pom poms ... any little girl would just love to receive a card like this ... in fact, so would I! LOL! Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cuteness!!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fun card, so bright and cheerful. Great colouring and use of those patterned papers. Thanks for linking up at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!