Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Time to Craft #261 - Die Cuts w/Sentiment only

Oh boy...we made it to the weekend! Yippee!
What special plans do you have?
I'm want to craft my little heart out...
but I do have a lot of cleaning and laundry 
that probably should take some priority.
Sigh...so it goes.

But...here's a bright spot...it's time for another
weekly challenge at My Time to Craft (MTTC)!
MTTC Challenge #261 is to use Die Cuts with a sentiment only.
The challenge - should you decide to accept it... 
is to use only die cuts on your card.
The only stamping we should see would be for a sentiment -
so get out those fabulous (perhaps neglected) dies and get to crafting!

Here's my card to share with you:

I have always loved dies! There are so many things you can do with them.
For this challenge I made a shaker card - whoo hoo!
The shaker frame and sentiment are both dies.  No stamping at all.
To make the shaker frame I used 2 different sizes of the star die. 
I made my own confetti by adding some little bits and pieces that I had 
left over from other projects (stars & trees) and some gold sequins. 

This was a fairly quick card to make but it definitely will need to be
hand delivered or sent specially due to the shaker frame. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Merry Monday #128 - Use stripes, polka dots or both
The Crafter's Cafe challenge #84 - Use Punches and/or Die Cuts
Virginia's View October Challenge - CAS

My lovely DT pals at MTTC  have also made some gorgeous 
creations to inspire  you to play along.  Please go check them out too!

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The idea of the star is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish and fun shaker designM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Danielle I love that shaker you created it is such a beautiful card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaker card, especially the embossed panel around the shaker. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card Danielle, super star die and sentiment.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shaker in the shape of the star. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shaker card, I love that you used bits and pieces from your stash to use at the shaker bits. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic idea hun, love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thanks for the eye candy! This shaker card is simply lovely! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!