Monday, October 6, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie - Krafty Krop Challenge #6 - CAS

Hello friends and followers - so happy you are here to visit me today!
Last weekend Kraftin' Kimmie held a special event
during which they offered six challenges for us to play along with.

My card today is for the Magical Krafty Krop Challenge #6 - CAS.
I struggle with CAS.  I have a clean style but I like to use lots of
bright designers papers and layers - lots of layers.

However...I do appreciate the CAS style and like to keep
trying my hand at it here and there - just because :o)
So here's my card for this challenge:
Stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie - Wild About You.
Dies - Stitched rectangle and swoops by Lawn Fawn

Still some layers (I can't help myself!) but there is
a lot of white space & no embellishments keeping it CAS.

To get all those bubbles I taped off part of the bear image
then stamped the bubbles & repeated a few times.
I like how it turned out - hope you do too :o).

I am also entering this card in these great challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #92 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #39 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge #28 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.
Stay tuned as I have about 4 more posts for challenges #2 - #5 as well.
Guess  you will have figured out that I didn't get much  housework done
this weekend with the World Card Making Day celebrations in blogland.

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    love your CAS card with those die cut stitches! Very nice.
    Thanks for sharing it over at 613 Avenue Create. :)
    Hugs,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle I am with you on the CAS. It is a great way to challenge ourself and try new things. I usually try and sneak a few layers in somewhere even on my CAS cards. Your card is fabulous and I just adore the Wild About You set. Thanks for playing along with our Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Krop CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cute image Danielle...loved the CAS theme - beautiful work!
    Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Crafting From The Heart
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!