Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween - Too Cute to Spook!

Happy Halloween friends!
Sounds like we will have a nice warm evening here
for the trick-or-treaters.  
That doesn't happen too often in Montana.
It will be nice to see the costumes instead of just coats :o)

I have a card to share with you today that I made
for my "Bootiful" daughter - take a look:
Digital image by Lacy Sunshine - "Monster Boo"

I asked her what her favorite Halloween character 
or image is and she said "monsters".
So I looked in my digi files and found this adorable
image by Lacy Sunshine that is just perfect for her.
I used some of my new Doodlebug papers (my favorite line)
that looks a bit like all the doors from the movie "Monsters Inc."
Then added the paper with the eyes and some more google eyes.
She LOVED how it turned out and it  made me very happy!  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge #253 - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Crazy Egg (Anything Goes)
Fusion Card Challenge - Photo (Halloween)

Inkspiration  Challenge #68 - Photo (eyes and colors)


Lacy Sunshine Challenge #45 - Include a Hat

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today -
I'm sure glad that you did!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

9 comments:

  1. I can see why your daughter loved this! That DSP is fab and I do like that you used softer colours for the image. Hope you are well and thanks for joining us at Ink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, the image is colored wonderfully, and the paper you used awesome, love those little eyes. Great job! I am glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cut papers and coloring!!! Gorgoeus!! AMAZING colors, lovely addition to the FUSION gallery of loveliness, thanks so much for sharing and joiningus at FUSION Card Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the colours and the googly eyes! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fabulous make and so pleased you shared with us at Divas By Design this week with our anything goes challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! love the googly eyes!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely too cute to spook. Great card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete
  9. A card filled with fabulous fun! So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!