Saturday, October 18, 2014

MTTC#263 - Tag It!

Hello friends and followers - happy weekend!!
The month of October is just practically evaporating for me.
This 3rd week of the month at My Time to Craft (MTTC) 
we have a little different and fun challenge for you.
MTTC #263 is Tag It!

We want to see your tags - not attached to a card or project.
Just a good ol' tag!  Here's mine for this week:

I mustache you...do you like it?  LOL
I used my new mustache die - just love it -
and popped it up using dimensional dots.
I colored the image with my Stampin' Blendabilities markers
and added some rhinestones for added bling.

I don't very often make tags but with images as cute as this
I think I might need to make a few more!

I'm entering my tag in the following challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #86 Use an Image with a Hat
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #40 - Anything Goes

I also made a second tag from the from set (Stampin Up!) 
but attached this one to a card. 

Fun huh?  
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #86 Use an Image with a Hat
Inky Impressions Challenge #181 - Anything Goes

I hope that you will decide to join us this week at MTTC.
My lovely DT pals have made some amazing tags for your inspiration.
Please go visit them and say "Hi".
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. These are just so fun, Danielle, I adore the moustaches! And the sentiment on the Santa one makes me groan and giggle at the same time!! Thanks for the smile! :)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super fun!! Love the moustache:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for October

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely nutty hun lol! love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas tags, love their hats, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October and my Patterned Paper October challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!