Monday, October 6, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Magical Krafty Krop Challenge #5 - Halloween

Hello again - you're see a lot from me today.
Hope you're not sick of me yet!
These challenges are from the Kraftin' Kimmie Magical Krafty Krop.
It seemed like the ladies were having a LOT of fun.
I participated online since I couldn't be there IRL.
  But... at least I get to have some fun by participating in the challenges
 and maybe win some great stuff by doing so.

I've used one of my new sets to make this card - take a look:
Stamp set by Kraftin Kimmie "Hey There Punkin".

Isn't this just the cutest??! I picked up some fun new papers
at a local craft store that were just perfect for this - yay!
I had a lot of fun coloring this image - but I don't think I would choose
to make the door red again as reds are difficult to get just right. 
Do LOVE how it looks though :o).

I'm also entering this card in these fun challenges:
Sunday Stamps Challenge #86 - Sketch

Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge #87 "Too Cute to Spook"
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #209 - Halloween Colors
Divas by Design - Spooky Creations (2nd entry)

So that's it for this post. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


9 comments:

  1. Great paper and layout. This is a cute card. I love that dracula brought all his bat friends with him. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome love your design, color and scene, papers are so pretty and the couple at the door too charming. Thank you for joining us at the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that image is such too cute and beautifully coloured!! This is such a fun Halloween card and I love that you flipped our sketch.Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job with the red door, and the rest of the card is awesome too! Thanks for playing along with our Halloween challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun and cute card! I like the red door, it looks great!- and your papers are so fun, the craft stores are so fun at this time of year. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Come and Get It Challenges this week. I hope you come back and play with us again. ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fangtastic, Danielle!! Love the colors and papers!!! Bootiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on this week's Sunday Stamps sketch. I love those Halloween pattern papers and that stamp is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable Halloween card! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of card challenges and awesome card. The focal image is delightful and I love how you turned the sketch on its side. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!