Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Celebrating Autumn and Thanksgiving

Hello friends - how are you today?
Are you enjoying the fall weather in the States?
I love fall - the cool evenings and warm nights with the
gorgeous colors of the leaves. 
I especially love the fall holiday of Thanksgiving
and all the yummy dishes that our family makes
when we get together to celebrate.

Speaking of fall, I have a card to share with you 
using one of Deedee's Digis 
fun NEW releases called  "Pilgrim Owls".
Take a look:

I managed to use up some of my stash from a season 
or two ago (still love that corn paper) - feeling 
pretty good about that, as well as some new 
enamel dots that I just had to have :o)
I love the rich warm color combo of this card.
Hope you like it too. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #117 "Make Your Mark"
Crafty Catz Challenge #250 - Autumn
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #40 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today - 
I'm sure glad that you did. 
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Danielle! Congrats! You are a winner in my blog celebration! Please email me at purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com with your address; so I can send you your gift. You can check my blog for a full list of winners. Hugs. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Congrats! You are a winner at my blog celebration! Please email me at purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com. I sent this once; but it disappeared; so if you receive it twice; sorry about that. You can see the complete list of winners on my blog. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love enamel dots and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed a rich,and warm color combo Danielle. I like the owl digi and the corn DP too. So glad you joined us over at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Thanksgiving Owl image! And the gorgeous corn paper looks fabulous with the image, too! Love it!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love owls! And you've used such fun DPs! The one with the corn has a great mosaic look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle, oops I seem to be following you around LOL! I saw your card entered into the ATSM challenge when I linked up my card. That owl is just adorable and the paper goes so well with him holding the corn! Gorgeous autumnal colours, a really warm and cheery card!
    {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable Thanksgiving card! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image and card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image. I love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image. I love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just gorgeous! I do like the cute owl and lovely papers. Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!