Friday, June 13, 2014

52CCT - June 2014 Color Challenge

Hello dear friends and followers - happy weekend!
Welcome to my two newest followers - so glad to have you share my creative journey .
I hope I inspire you from time to time!  

It's time for another weekly challenge at 52CCT.  This time its a color challenge. 
Take a look at what our June hostess, Louise has chosen for us to play with:
Quite a traditional color scheme for your Christmas cards. 
As a twist we would like you to add a metallic of choice to your project
 (gold, silver, copper, antique or shiny, we don't mind) and don't forget to keep it Christmas!

We have a guest designer joining in the fun this month at 52CCT.
Please help us welcome Marie from NJ Stamping Queen!

So, without further chit-chat, I'll get right to sharing my DT card with you:
Digital image by Lacy Sunshine - "Bubbles Jolly Elf"

Hopefully you can see that the frame around the image is a brushed metallic gold.  
I thought it was fun to make it look like a portrait on the wall.  
Maybe it would be on Santa's Top Elf of the month wall - lol! 

My other lovely DT pals at 52CCT have made some amazing cards 
using this terrific  traditional Christmas color scheme. Please go visit them and say "hi".
I hope that you will join us this week - I can't wait to see what you make!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Jingle Belles - Red & Green & Christmas All Over
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #22 - Anything Goes

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

12 comments:

  1. Love the colouring on this Danielle - what a great image - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable tampon Danielle, charmante et si mignonne carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the frame! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is absolutely adorable! Fab image, great colouring and I do like the very elegant gold frame! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and fabulous card Danielle, that sweet image is guaranteed to raise a smile! Great layout too, I love the fancy frame and the offset tickets!
    {{{{hugs}}}} & have a great week! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card just made me smile Danielle - such an adorable little elf! Love the Christmassy colours, and the beautiful frame, and the sparkly sequins set the card off perfectly. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That brushed gold frame is brilliant, love the idea of Elf of the Month! I can see you've been practising your colouring again now, very expert it looks too. Great job with the challlenge this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about being super cute! Will you just look at those eyes! FAB card, my friend.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun and fab holiday card, i especially love that fancy frame to set off your super-cute image thanks for celebrating red and green with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!! She is a little sweetie and I love the little tickets for the sentiment. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little Christmas elf ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!