Tuesday, June 17, 2014

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ATSM - Challenge #100 - Photo Inspiration

Hello friends!  ATSM Challenge #100 marks the 2nd year of Addicted to Stamps and More!  
Whoo Hoo!!
Thank you to our amazing leader Kylie who keeps it all fresh and fun for her DT team :o)

We've had so much fun inspiring you each week and seeing your amazing creations.  
How very blessed we are that you continue to support us and play along in our challenges.  

Take a look at the gorgeous Photo Inspiration we have for ATSM Challenge #100

So many possibilities with this one... rainbows, rain, umbrellas, summer, bright colors!

and they have generously provided our DT with some images to use for this challenge.

I made two cards this week to inspire you - take a look!
Sponsor image - BB Kakes  "Rainy Days"

I decided to make this a birthday card in celebration of ATSM's 2nd Birthday.
I used a combo of Stampin Up! new blendabilities markers 
(coastal cabana, old olive, daffodil delight) 
and copic markers (BG 10, R20, RV02, RV06, W0, W2, W4, N6).
Check out that paper - isn't it a great compliment to this image :o) LOVE it! 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #23 "Anything Goes"
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #211 "Animals"

And now for my second card:
Sponsor image - Stitchy Stamps "Flip Flops"

I'm especially excited about how this card turned out.
Not only did I manage to do a fairly good job on coloring suntan skin,
but I also colored a beach scene.  Please forgive me if it seems that I'm
bragging - I'm just so excited, I can't help myself :o)

If you'd like to learn how to color a beach scene,   
There's a great photo tutorial on the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
by Krafty Girl Deborah who shows us how to color a beach scene.
Go check out Krafty Tips & Tuts - Week #19 to learn how. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Challenge #20 -Anything Goes
Fusion (the bright colors and flowers were my inspiration)

Love to Create Challenge Blog - Challenge #120 - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #76 - "Anything Goes w/ optional twist (no twist for me)


The rest of the talented team at ATSM have made some gorgeous 
cards to further inspire you to join our birthday celebration.

I hope to see your crafty creations in our gallery this week!
Please say "hi" while you're there too - we love to hear from you :o).

Til next time lovely friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

10 comments:

  1. Both these cards are absolutely super. I do like the backing papers on both and the images are so beautifully coloured. I love the little sunglasses accent on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOTH of these are totally precious!!! Love that first one and the umbrella background paper and the second - too cute with those little sunglasses.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and cute cards, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be bloody proud of yourself! That beach scene has been coloured just..... wow!! I love both your cards and thank you for the card dedicated for ATSM. Thanks for being an inspiration for our followers at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards, Danielle! I love the cute fun images and bright colours, fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Danielle! Love both cards, but the beach scene is my fav, it's stunning. It's not bragging, it's called 'being justifiably and deservedly proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Danielle! Love the bright and happy look of ur cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! So bright & cheerful! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not one, but two cards this week and both of them winners for sure!!! :) Bring on the summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just doing a little bit of catching up on what I've missed while away on holiday.
    You did a great job making these two summery cards! They're really bright and cheerful ones! Brilliant choices of DPs for each image. Love those added sunglasses on your second card, fun detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!