Saturday, June 28, 2014

Christmas in June for MTTC #252 and 52CCT June Stash Challenge (Charms)

Hello friends and followers - happy weekend to you all!
It's not often that my DT challenges line up at the same time - but this week they did.
For both challenges it's Christmas in June.  Here's the scoop...
At 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown (52CCT), our hostess Louise has a stash challenge 
for us and she wants us to use charms on our Christmas cards.
Over at My Time to Craft (MTTC) Challenges it's my turn to be the hostess 
and MTTC Challenge #252 is Christmas in June.  

Here's my DT card for both of the challenges:
Digital image by Lacy Sunshine - Flower Pot Pretties "Holly"

I added lots of glitter and shimmer this time.  It's hard to see in the photo
but there is green and red Stickles glitter on the holly leaves in the image.
I also used silver Stickles and Liquid Pearls in lavendar on the ornament.  
The holly dies, sentiment ticket and silver ribbon and charm are all from my stash. 
The Christmas papers are also from a couple years ago.  
I'm feeling great about using up so much of my extra stuff to make this card :o) 

Isn't this little lady a cutie?  She is from Lacy Sunshine's Flower Pot Pretties group.
There is a fun challenge going on over on the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Group
called SAVE THE FLOWER POT PRETTIES.  This is my first entry in that challenge. 

I am also entering this card in these other great challenges:
The Outlawz Challenges - Friday's Coloring Challenges - Twist of Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge #30 - Photo Inspiration (mine was the ornaments)
Merry Monday #114 - Use sparkle, shimmer or shine 
The Sketchy Challenges #75 Hilde's Sketch (see below)

Penny's Paper-Crafting Challenge #183 - Embossing heat or dry

I hope that  you will decide to join us at both 52CCT and MTTC for these
June Christmas challenges.  The 52CCT Stash challenge ends Friday, July 4th.
The MTTC Challenge #252 is a fortnight challenge which will run for 2 weeks.  
Please go visit my lovely DT team mates at both of these challenges.
They have prepared some amazing Christmas creations to share with and inspire you.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D  



18 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Danielle - the dsp is lovely and the snowflake charm is so pretty. Have a great weekend, hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super joli Danielle, une adorable carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like! The image is just adorable and beautifully coloured too. I like the die cut holly and lovely snowflake charm! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cute image she's wonderful. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've been eyeing that digi for my Christmas card! Great job, love the snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge-see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute image. I love the snowflake charm and the overall design. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and colour combo...sure makes a super Christmas Card...
    .cheers, aNNie ♥
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, this is such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the embellishments you used Danielle and your adorable image. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous make hun, love the colours & layout! Need to get more Christmas cards made this month I think lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image, so sweet! Your colours are gorgesous, and I love the textured holly leaves, too!

    Have a great week!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Danielle, wow, look at you using stuff up - you go girl! ; ) That is a fabulous and very festive card, just full of fun! I love all your pretty accents - especially the snowflake charm!
    Have a great week my friend! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The way you've colored this image, giving the girl blonde hair, she looks a lot like Cindy Lou Who! :) I love the snowflake charm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Danielle, the image is adorable and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Danielle, great image, super colours and design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this cute card, beautiful colors. Love your Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at The Sketchy challenges.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty Danielle, love the colors and of course the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas.
    Cindy DT/co-owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this hun.. Love the mix of colours and the digi. She is super sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!