Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ATSM Challenge #98 Holiday

Hello friends!  Welcome to my newest follower - so happy to have you join me.
Time for another fun challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!
This week ATSM Challenge #98 is Holiday.  We want to see your holiday creations
for Christmas, Spring Break, Grandparent's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, a holiday vacation, etc.
We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge
 who is offering our TOP ADDICT a wonderful prize.

My DT card is for Thanksgiving and uses a digi by Kathryne called "Autumn Delight".

I went a little banner crazy as I just got my new die in the mail a few days ago.  
I've seen this on lots of projects and felt that I just had to have it too :o)
I also got these fun new papers by Doodlebug at the same time.
I used my Stampin' Up Blendabilities for everything except the shoes and fence.
Really happy with how this turned out. Hope you like it too. 

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge Blog #200  Celebration - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Challenge #233 Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #31 - Layer it Up
The Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday - Twist Anything Goes

My lovely ATSM DT pals have made some awesome holiday creations
to inspire you to play along this week.  Please go visit them and say "hi".
I hope to see your card in our gallery and come visiting you soon!

Til next time crafty friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

10 comments:

  1. That die is cool and why not use it lots!! And Danielle I am so loving your colouring, last week I was showing Nonni how fab you had got at colouring, we both sat admiring your cards....as you know she is a colouring princess and now she has a princess sister !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Danielle! So colourful and cheerful with the little smiley characters, lovely banners too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, colorful patchwork background, the DPs have a great color scheme for autumn! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who couldn't smile when looking at your lovely card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Thanksgiving card - the image is perfect and those banners are fabulous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card, I love the banners and patterns you put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike :) Isn't this a fun image! Awesome colouring and those banners are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Danielle. Love the banner die, been admiring it for a while. Great colouring of the scarecrow and patchwork style background. Have a fabulous day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle...it's no wonder you had fun with that banner die...it's simply adorable! Oh and that scarecrow...too cute! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banners are AWESOME!! Who makes that die? I love your colouring and all those pretty papers!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!