Friday, June 27, 2014

Lacy Sunshine's Tiny Evening Puff HobbGobbi

Hello friends! A very quick post for me tonight just to share a card I put together 
to enter in the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Challenge 
which showcases this darling new image called 
Tiny Evening Puff HobbGobbi by Heather Valentin.  
Take a look please:
 
Such a fun image as this called for bright, happy colors - I think :o)
Did you notice her pretty pink finger and toenails.  
Must have just been to the beauty parlour (that's what my husband calls it
when we take our shitzu's to the groomer - lol).

I used the sketch from MOJO Monday #351 for this card.

I'm also entering this card in these other challenges:
Digi Galore - Add a Button (I added two).
The Corrosive Challenge #202 - Color Me Happy (favorite coloring medium)
Mine is using copic markers.
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes with No Topping option

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! I'm sure glad that you did.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D




4 comments:

  1. Oh cuteness overload!!! This is just so darn adoarble. Love it. Fab colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors and great pattern paper... cutest image ever and great coloring! Thanks for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your buggamee is stinkin cute cute cute. Love the bright fresh colors! Thanks for joining in The Corrosive Challenge, and good luck!

    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little fluffy creature! The layout is great, such a cute and cheerful design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!