Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I Love You With all My Heart! - Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Spot Contest Entry

Happy Wednesday friends - we are on the downhill slide to the weekend now!
I have already had the craziest work week. Getting home late and feeling exhausted.
Last night I stayed up a bit later than I should have to make a card for the 

The Kraftin Kimmie team wants to see our BEST work for this contest.
The lucky winner (crossing my fingers that it's me!) will win
a guest design spot for an upcoming month and a  stamp set to use.

Now I LOVE me those KK stamps so I thought...
it's worth a little lost sleep to give it a try :o)  

Here's what I came up with - check it out:
Stamp set by Kraftin Kimmie - "Hannah Hearts"

I colored this image awhile ago during a Kit and Clowder Colour Along Event.
It's been sitting on my craft desk ever since waiting to be put on a card.
I had so much fun making this card!  
I went to town adding the layers and embellishents.
I was really excited over the DSP with the tiny hearts all over it.
I do feel that it's one of my best works of late.
Hope you like it too :o) 

In addition to my entry for the KK Krafty Guest Spot Contest,
I am also entering my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday Challenges "Anything Goes"

If you like Krafting Kimmie Stamps you should get busy and get your entry in
the contest ends on Saturday, June 7th.

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today. I'm sure glad that you did!
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the rich reds and just wow to your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet, Danielle! I think you colored the image so well giving her great hair and making pleats on her dress. Cute little charm and love the decorative flowers. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!

    I love the coloring and this stamp is pure HEART!

    Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge (and the Guest Spot Contest!).

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring is amazing!!! Love it!!!
    Thank you for joining our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps guest spot challenge!!!
    Good luck!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, Your card is just adorable. Love the colors you have choose and your coloring is wonderful. We are so happy you have join us at Twisted Thursday. Wonderful sentiment and love the layout and the added embellishments.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!